Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Customer Coordinator operates as the main account contact and will be responsible for creating SOPs, reporting on margin, maintaining price schedules, and other support functions.
- Evaluate contracts and make suggestions on process improvements and product line extensions; Creation and maintenance of customer SOPs
- Assist the Sales Team on vendor product training and sales techniques; Schedule yearly training; Work with the marketing team to create a yearly vendor marketing campaign and execute collateral
- Work with Analytics Team to create a monthly report looking at volume and margin; Presents findings to team
- Back-up for Wholesale account questions and order entry when sales support is out of the office
- Assist with marketing sales flyers and packaging updates under managers direction
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or related degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year marketing or related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint (or Google Sheets/Presentation)
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.