Accounts Payable Specialist
Our Account Payable Specialist is responsible for reviewing and entering invoices electonically for payment with several company entities (each with different processes), including foreign exchange.
This position is not your average AP Specialist role. The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, a quick learner, motivated, and proactive. Also having the desire to grow and take on additional duties as opportunities arise.
- Opens and sorts mail for scanning
- Scan and index invoices for entry into system
- Validate invoices
- Match invoices to purchase orders and receivers using Kofax workflow
- Notify vendors and Purchasing of any discrepancies
- Review invoices without purchase orders for proper approval
- Provides proper account coding for those invoices that are not already allocated
- Maintain vendor account information, this includes tax information
- Monthly vendor statement reconciliation
- Prepare check report and cut checks, maintain accurate mailing information for checks mailed
- Key manual payments
- Month end account analysis and journal entries as assigned.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly; including the preparation of adjusting
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required, associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable with inter-company process for multiple entities experience required
- Intermediate Excel and Word experience required
- Familiar with foreign exchange helpful
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet