Associate Sales Representative
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This entry level Associate Sales Representative will learn how to help the company meet monthly goals through managing and growing an assigned account base by using consultative sales techniques. They will be trained on up/cross/suggestive selling complimentary/focus products, and processing orders timely, accurately and at a profitable gross margin.
*Looking for someone who has the desire to advance in Sales within 1-2 years.
- Learn how to manage and grow Web business by offering new products and services to new Web buyers
- Gain knowledge of streamlining and standardizing new customer and lead process follow up
- Assist other Account Managers and Business Development Specialist with sample follow up calls to grow in a sales role
- Master the ability to actively identify and pursue opportunities to generate incremental sales.
- Connect with assigned customers regularly to better grasp various communications tools (phone/fax/email).
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Customer service oriented, goal-oriented, highly motivated and competitive
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.