Bindery Operator I
Our Bindery Operator I processes jobs to specifications with consistent high quality and helps in other areas to ensure timely delivery of production orders.
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Accurately setup and operate various commercial bindery equipment including automated paper cutter, folder, saddle-stitcher, creaser, business card slitter and padding machine
- Produce quality work in a systematic and organized manner
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating various commercial bindery equipment including automated paper cutter, folder, saddle stitcher, creaser, business card slitter and padding machine preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.