Business Development Specialist
Our Business Development Specialist collaborates with a partner product provider in order to retain current customer base and increase new customer acquisition. Meet monthly sales and retention goals through managing and growing customer base, using consultative sales techniques, applying an entrepreneurial spirit and offering exceptional service and communication to all internal and external customers.
- Monday thru Friday
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
- $13.50 hourly base
- Monthly and Annual bonus potential
- Total compensation around $58,000 annually
Maintain Existing Business - 40%.
- Actively identify and troubleshoot challenges existing customers experience through phone, email, and screen sharing.
- Be the primary contact for existing customers and respond in a timely manner.
- Escalate service challenges to product support team when appropriate.
- Prepare for calls in advance by reviewing customer history and pre-call planning
Increase New Customer Acquisition - 60%.
- Effectively communicate product value, features, and benefits to prospective customers through phone, email, and screen sharing.
- Schedule and execute consultative web based product demonstrations with decision makers within Dental offices.
- Work cooperatively with product partners to exceed
performance metrics and customer expectations.
- Be knowledgeable and remain up to date on product updates and enhancements by attending partner team meetings and training
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous sales experience highly preferred
- Software sales and/or technical support experience in a fast-paced business environment preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet