Cash Receipts Coordinator
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Cash Receipts Coordinator is responsible for all transactions related to the cash receipts of several entities. This position also prepares financial statements, maintenance, and reconciliation of all supporting documentation monthly.
- Processes cash transactions for several different entities
- Recognize and resolve irregular transactions
- Post and deposit all receipts for accounts receivable
- Deposit miscellaneous cash and checks received
- Process lockbox and credit card transactions
- Process COD and ACH accounts receivable transactions upon request
- Process all bank notifications for foreign exchange variances, NSF checks, stop payments, and return to maker
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting related experience required
- Proficiency with a 10-key calculator required
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience working with multiple entitles is highly preferred
- Detail oriented and ability to pick up multiple process quickly is highly preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet