Customer Service Representative I - Scrubs
Our Customer Service Representative handles order and account service related calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Processing customer orders accurately via phone, fax and mail
- Placing follow-up calls
- Presenting additional product in cross/suggestive selling fashion
- Answering product questions and account inquiries
- Answering product, order and account inquiries
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service and/or Sales experience highly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to pick up new skills quickly required
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.