Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our part-time Customer Service Representative maintains a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by answering incoming phone calls and assisting customers with placing orders, managing account information, and resolving customer issues or concerns.
- Monday thru Friday (Flexible)
- 24 to 28 hours a week
- Process orders and answer account & product inquiries via incoming phone calls, fax, email, web, and mail
- Cross/suggestive/up-sell complimentary products and monthly marketing driven promotions
- Stay current on all products and services
- Answer account and product inquiries via phone and email
- Make outbound calls or email customers to follow-up on account and product inquiries
- Run reports daily and/or weekly to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete lead measure goals
- High School diploma or GED required
- Order entry experience in a fast paced business environment preferred
- Ability to learn new topics and skills quickly
- Good telephone techniques, etiquette, and great organizational skills
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.