Dental Front Office Specialist
Our Dental Front Office Specialist is responsible attending to all patients in a positive, professional manner both in person and on the phone. Accountable for coordinating schedules, appointments and contribute to the success of an efficient office.
This practice is high volume as we have 3 doctors and 2 hygienists.
- Monday thru Thursday
- Greet all patients using scripts and office protocol, answer and manage all incoming calls.
- Schedule patients for new/returning/follow-up appointments and provides all necessary information to prepare them for appointments and procedures. Insurance verification with carriers and patients.
- Verify and update patient information, inform patients of policies, enter data into the system.
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls, fill in cancellations and no-shows.
- Verifies authorizations and accepts or transmits fax information for needed physician patient information
- Collects co-payments at time of service, ensure proper billing.
- Check fax/phone/voicemail/email consistently for updates.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Dental Front Office
- Working knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and diagnosis, insurance