Dental/Medical Office Assistant
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for four years running. We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communication. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Office Assistant for Saguaro Dental Management Services assists our Dental Offices and Patients. They answer over-flow calls, set up new patients, and verify insurance.
- File Insurance claims with required documentation on a timely basis
- Reconcile monthly statements
- Follow up with Insurance companies on outstanding claims
- Post patient and insurance payments
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Work with Collection agency on delinquent account balances
- Work at dental office when needed
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree preferred
- Experience working with Dental or Medical Offices required
- Experience with Insurance billing highly preferred
- Wellness Program with an onsite gym and trainer
- Casual Dress Attire
- Paid Volunteer Time
And so much more! Visit OurSmartJobs.com
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.