Dental Practice Manager
As a Dental Practice Manager you lead a professional team with high levels of responsibility and professionalism while focusing on excellent patient care.
*This practice is high volume as we have 3 doctors and 2 hygienists.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day operation and patient flow of the practice
- Develop and sustain good customer relations with patients
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and patient focus to dentist, team, patients and referring dentists
- Focus on case acceptance through attentive and thorough education and support for patients
- Supervise and actively engage staff in patient care, communication, and quality patient outcomes
- Encourage and develop staff motivation, teamwork, and flexibility
- Demonstrate willingness for and adaptability to change as an individual contributor and as a leader
- Taking responsibility for and supervising assigned financial procedures and reporting
- Ensuring the operation of the patient payment policy and the collection of outstanding debts in coordination with the dental management group
- Dental Practice Management: Minimum of 3 years (Required)
- Claims Processing: Minimum of 3 years (Required)
- Medical, Dental, 401k, and sick pay
- Monthly Bonus
In support of our mission statement "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients". We choose not to hire tobacco or nicotine users.