Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing the digital marketing strategy. This position partners with various departments to meet the objectives of the department.
- Ensures implementation and optimization of digital marketing and website strategies
- Liaison between advertising, creative and web teams to meet digital marketing and website campaign timelines, including email scheduling, landing page update requests and social media content
- Merchandise products online and identify opportunities to optimize SEO to increase web traffic and sale of products
- Coordination of Pay Per Click/Search Engine Marketing campaigns including Google Ads, Bing Ad Center and Various Social Media Platforms
- Reporting and analysis of digital marketing and website performance
- Acquire and increase visibility of online reviews to build brand awareness
- Campaign and website testing through partnership with marketing and IT with high attention to detail
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in marketing preferred
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Customer-centric, with strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical, resourceful problem solver
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.