Facilities Maintenance Technician I
Our Facilities Maintenance Technician supports the maintenance of property and facilities. They assess, coordinate and/or perform work indoors/outdoors to ensure repairs are completed to a satisfactory level.
- Monday thru Friday
- Responsible for repairs of plumbing, electrical, HVAC
* HVAC: Filter replacement, leak detection, thermostat reprogramming, etc
* Plumbing: unclogging drains, repairing leaks, and repairing or replacing pipes, etc
* Electrical: Replace electrical outlets, etc.
- Carpentry and Painting: preparing surfaces, applying paint; replacing drywall, ceiling and floor tiles, hanging doors, etc
- Respond to employee requests for maintenance, custodial services, equipment needs, furniture movement, etc
* Deliveries: Drive a company-owned vehicle and assist with deliveries to other company owned properties.
* Furniture movement: Set up chairs and tables for company events, etc.
- Coordinates third party vendors for maintenance agreements, custodial services, HVAC large repairs, landscaping, etc
- Ensures grounds are maintained free from litter and debris
- Maintain file on work orders, proposals, and all other facilities related activities.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with facility operations and/or building maintenance helpful
- Ability to life 40 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time is required
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record required
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet