Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Our Facilities Maintenance Technician II provides general service and maintenance for facilities our various facilities, including inspect and report safety hazards, set up and take down company events, transport cargo as needed, and respond to facilities maintenance requests.
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- On call for emergencies as needed
- Maintain interior and exterior of facilities which may include, but not limited to, furniture, lighting, minor electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, loading docks, conveyors, drywall repair, carpentry, custodial, landscaping, and irrigation.
- Communicates status of work orders and provides direction to team as needed
- Provide support for company events which includes equipment delivery, setup and breakdown.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repair
- Responsible for continued education to ensure high level of workmanship and job performance in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines,
- Ensures that inventory systems, records/files, supplies, tools and equipment are maintained
- Assists Facilities Manager by providing objectives, evaluating performance, and giving feedback to contracted vendors in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Millwright Journeyman Certificates or similar certification is highly preferred
- Minimum of 4 year experience with facility operations and building maintenance related to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and the use of hardware required
- Ability to life 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Experience working as a team lead helpful
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet