Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Our Facilities Maintenance Technician II provides general service and maintenance to our various facilities, including inspect and report safety hazards, set up and take down company events,and respond to facilities maintenance requests.
- Monday thru Friday
- On call for emergencies as needed
- Respond, attend to and complete maintenance repair requests in a timely and professional manner
- Communicates status of work orders and provides direction to team as needed
- Able to independently perform preventative maintenance and advanced troubleshooting tasks
- Provide support for company events which includes equipment delivery, setup and breakdown.
- Maintain inventory and requisition parts as needed; proactively manage supply levels to limit out of stock situations
- Assists Facilities Manager by providing objectives, evaluating performance, and giving feedback to contracted vendors in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Complete ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks as requested
- Minimum 3 years' facilities/building maintenance experience and/or related experience required
- Understanding and experience of HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Ability to life 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Millwright Journeyman Certificates or similar certification is highly preferred
- Experience working as a team lead helpful
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet