Facilities Maintenance Technician
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Facilities Maintenance Technician helps service multiple buildings and their grounds across the valley. They inspect and report safety hazards, set up and take down company events, transport cargo as needed, and respond to facilities requests.
- Monday thru Friday (no weekends)
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- On call for emergencies as needed
- Check facility service ticket requests by reviewing for timelines and creating task lists to accomplish priorities and meet deadlines
- Perform early morning grounds clean-up of trash and other items
- Maintain interior and exterior of buildings including furniture, lighting, plumbing, air conditioning, loading docks, landscaping, and irrigation
- Maintain facilities department’s trucks, tools, and equipment
- Communicate with team members to coordinate and close open tickets
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with facility operations and building maintenance related to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and the use of hardware required
- Ability to life 75 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time required
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Millwright Journeyman Certificates or similar certification is preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes.