Our Financial Analyst is responsible for income and expense analysis, budgeting, data analysis, product analysis, and customer analysis. They also work with accounting to book monthly journal entries to support dental practice, SmartPractice Denmark, and support schedules.
- Responsible for accounting for multiple entities (differing currencies), Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, and Amortization schedules
- Responsible for Budgeting and Forecasting for different departments, entities
- Responsible for cash Management for multiple entities
- Data mines training reporting revenue, cost, customer level, ad-hoc reporting, and metric reporting
- Royalty reporting, property tax filings, and sales & use tax filings
- Responsible for Financial statement analysis (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows)
- Contract Management
- Bachelors Degree if Finance or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting or Finance experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities; able to perform detailed numerical work with speed and accuracy
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.