Front Office Specialist
Our Front Office Specialist is responsible attending to all patients in a positive, professional manner both in person and on the phone. Accountable for coordinating schedules, appointments and contribute to the success of an efficient office.
- Monday thru Thursday
- Full time
- Greet all patients using scripts and office protocol, answer and manage all incoming calls.
- Schedule patients for new/returning/follow-up appointments and provides all necessary information to prepare them for appointments and procedures. Insurance verification with carriers and patients.
- Verify and update patient information, inform patients of policies, enter data into the system.
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls, fill in cancellations and no-shows.
- Verifies authorizations and accepts or transmits fax information for needed physician patient information
- Collects co-payments at time of service, ensure proper billing.
- Check fax/phone/voicemail/email consistently for updates.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a front office setting required, medical preferred