Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Graphic Designer creates visual communications to use across multiple media channels ranging from print to digital and web. They execute creative concepts for both video and photography content while staying on brief, on budget and on schedule.Transform design solutions from concept to completion through marketing strategies and to promote and support the SmartPractice brands.
- Collaborate with Copywriter and Marketing to ensure design projects meet objectives, print requirements, deadlines and budget.
- Develop creative concepts that align with company’s strategic objectives and divisional branding guidelines. Follow established operational processes for Promo, Catalog and New Products.
- Show initiative and suggest improvements for the team’s success. Stay on top of advancements in software and creative technologies
- Solid time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelors Degree with major in graphic design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier required
- Photography, Video, and Animation experience required
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Must include online portfolio to be considered
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes.