Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team to Create visual communications and exciting concepts to use across multiple media channels ranging from print to digital and web within the allotted budget provided. The primary duty is the performance of work requiring invention, imagination, originality or talent in a recognized field of artistic or creative endeavor.
- Collaborate with Copywriter and Marketing to ensure design projects meet objectives, print requirements, deadlines and budget.
- Develop creative concepts that align with company’s strategic objectives and divisional branding guidelines. Follow established operational processes for Promo, Catalog and New Products.
- Show initiative and suggest improvements for the team’s success. Stay on top of advancements in software and creative technologies
- Solid time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor degree with major in graphic design -OR- equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Quark 10 and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Web animation knowledge a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Must include online portfolio to be considered
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet