Incoming Materials Lead- SmartScrubs
As SmartScrubs Incoming Materials Lead you’ll serve as the point person in processing all incoming product specifically receiving goods shipped on POs and customer returns. In addition to receiving your role is to ensure that all incoming goods are properly dispositioned based on the purpose for which they’re entering our distribution facility. Essential subsequent activities include cartonizing, put away and routing for order processing.
Monday thru Friday
- Review reports indicating what goods are due to delivery (delivery plan) and establish a daily work plan based on business priorities. In accordance with daily plan, receive incoming product deliveries by scanning into system, confirming incoming goods match PO records, identify and resolve discrepancies, label product (when needed), and disposition for processing. Report all discrepancies to appropriate personnel. Receive all incoming goods on the day of delivery
- Accurate receiving, carton labeling, garment labeling and inventory counts are critical for efficient and accurate order fulfillment. As such, you are responsible to complete your work with consistent attention to detail as well as perform your work in an expeditious manner.
- Prioritize incoming returns and process according to return processing guidelines. Responsibilities include determining suitability of garments for resale as well as refunds / credit on account. Work closely with group support team to insure customer service expectations are met. Process all returns within 2 business days of delivery to distribution center
- Provide direction to material handlers as needed to insure daily responsibilities of Outgoing desk are completed
- Work overtime as requested by manager
- High School Degree or GED preferred
- Experience working as lead in order fulfillment warehouse or similar position required
- Ability to life up to 40 pounds required
- Good communication skills required
- Able to work well in high demand environment with strong focus on teamwork
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.