Inside Sales Account Manager- Pediatrics
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for establishing opportunities for the dermatology business within the pediatric, family practice, and general practitioner area through trade-shows, phone, email, and/or fax. This position identifies marketing and selling opportunities while working closely with our marketing team to develop a sales toolbox used to enter this new developing market for our patch testing supplies.
This position will have the opportunity to work remotely after one year once sales goals are consecutively achieved.
- Monday thru Friday
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel as needed
- Deliver on short and long-term sales goals through non-established markets, specifically, pediatric, family and primary care clinics for T.R.U.E. Test and our complete line of patch testing supplies
- Identify and develop additional market opportunities under our new Pediatric division
- Communicate, document, and follow-up to effectively work with clinicians serving a young patient population (min. 6 years old)
- Educate customers about products, techniques, reimbursement, and resources available to grow their clinics
- Develop and execute business development plans while achieving consistent sales growth
- Set-up and staff trade shows/conferences to promote products at industry events
- Maintain existing business once established. Actively identify and pursue opportunities to generate incremental sales. Contact established customers and prospects regularly utilizing various communications tools (phone/fax/email).
- Answer incoming calls as needed once existing business is established. Upon account set-up, handle incoming calls from established base and resolve customer issues, as needed. Cross/suggestive/up sell complimentary products, and monthly marketing driven promotions at an order level
- Bachelor's degree in business or related degree required
-Minimum of 3 years of experience selling pharmaceutical or medical devices to pediatric, family, and/or general practice clinics
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a competitive sales environment
- Ability to understand and communicate highly scientific and technical medical information
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.