Inside Sales Representative
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Inside Sales Representative builds and maintains relationships within an assigned customer account base while also prospecting new customers from a lead generation list, introducing them to our products and services to maximize sales potential. Product categories include Soft Claws Nail Caps, Wholesale Bags, and API postcards allowing for a wide range of exciting B2B conversations.
- Monday thru Friday (No weekends)
- Flexible work schedule during the week
- 40-hour work week
- Hourly Base
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Bonus
- Total compensation is $45,000, plus our great benefit package
- Meet or exceed established sales and gross profit objectives
- Actively grow assigned accounts to secure reorders and generate sales by calling assigned accounts on a regularly scheduled basis and offering value propositions
- Engage new potential customers from the lead prospecting list
- Input documentation that is relevant to the assigned customer before and after each cal
- Personalize presentations for each customer
- Accurately track progress of potential new customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year sales experience or position with similar responsibility preferred
- Consultative telephone sales experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information and skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet