Inside Sales Representative
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Inside Sales Representatives build and maintain relationships within an assigned customer account base They work with established customers, re-engage past customers, and call/close campaign leads to promote products and services to maximize sales potential.
- Monday thru Friday (No Weekends)
- Meet or exceed established sales and gross profit objectives
- Actively grow assigned accounts to secure reorders and generate sales by calling assigned accounts on a regularly scheduled basis
- Re-engage past customers by conducting sales calls
- Follow up with leads obtained through marketing campaigns and close new accounts
- Input documentation that is relevant to the assigned customer before and after each cal
- Answer incoming calls as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred - Minimum 1 year sales experience or position with similar responsibility preferred - Consultative telephone sales experience preferred - Ability to learn quickly and retain new information and skills - Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.