Kluge Foil Stamp Operator
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Kluge Foil Stamp Operator process orders with consistent, acceptable quality and minimal spoilage. Ability to follow and maintain prescribed job and maintenance schedules.
- Monday thru Friday
- 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Accurate production of high quality print products on a letterpress as scheduled (Cylinder Press, Kluge, or Geitz Press)
- Produce quality work in a systematic and organized manner
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Assist in other areas as needed and work overtime as required
- Follow instructions on work orders using standard procedures
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience running letterpresses preferred
- Perforating, scoring, die cutting and kiss cutting or a minimum of 1 year experience in foil stamping/embossing preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.