Our Marketing Assistant supports the product initiatives that drive profitable increases in sales and long-term loyalty for the SmartPractice.
- Maintains process to ensure all new products are fully set-up for ordering online, featured in direct mail or catalogs; with appropriate merchandising images, cross-sell, and content
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are received/manufactured as ordered and parts are set up correctly
- Routinely evaluates current product mix and proactively finds new opportunities with current vendors, new vendors as well as an up-to-date competitive analysis; Coordinate annual meetings to review product line recommendations as needed
- Work with key stakeholders, industry literature and our regulatory department to keep make suggestions for new products both domestically
- Coordinates licensed artwork with licensees and coordinates approval according to License Artwork Approval Guidelines. This includes records management in Master Control
- Developing content and training materials, shares product training with sales via updates to intranet (Google Sites) or sales meetings, answering sales team questions, developing sales support collateral.
- Partners with marketing and creative team to share product features and benefits, develops new product launches, assists with offers and available to ensure the success of marketing campaigns
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of advertising specialty/promotional products highly desirable
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.