Our Marketing Coordinator works with the marketing department and cross-functional teams to help coordinate and execute multi-channel marketing activities, product tasks and sales support for the SmartPractice healthcare markets as well as other entities.
- Monday thru Friday
- Once training completed, flexibility to work from home a couple days per week is available.
- Coordinates and executes multi-channel promotional marketing campaigns including assisting in new product launches and promotional offer code setup, while establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate brand throughout all materials and events
-Completes and submits creative briefs and works closely with our Creative Team
- Supports the sales and customer care team by developing content and training materials, share product training and promotional marketing information via intranet (STAR) and monthly sales meetings, answering sales team questions and developing sales support collateral
- Assist with digital marketing and website strategies by partnering with the web team where needed and report and analyze on digital activities and website performance
- Helps to ensure all new products are correctly set-up and placed online with appropriate merchandising images, cross-sells and content and identify SEO opportunities to increase web traffic and sale of new products
- Attends all department team meetings to stay on top of current information and report on specific projects when asked
- Assist with updating marketing materials and websites. This includes but is not limited to order forms, catalog, sales aids, sell sheets, promo sheets and material inventory
- Coordinates licensed artwork with licensees and coordinates approval according to License Artwork Approval Guidelines.
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience in marketing preferred
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Customer-centric, with strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical, resourceful problem solver
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.