Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Marketing Coordinator works with our marketing and product managers to coordinate and execute marketing campaigns for our healthcare markets.
- Coordinates and executes multi-channel promotional marketing campaigns for healthcare markets
- Completes and submits creative briefs and works closely with our Creative Team
- Partners with Analytics team to prepare and present campaign analysis and recommends changes to future campaigns
- Presents promotional marketing information to Customer Service and Sales Teams via PowerPoint/google presentations and updates to our intranet site
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate brand throughout all marketing materials and events
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience in marketing preferred
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Customer-centric, with strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical, resourceful problem solver
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.