The marketing coordinator works with our marketing team, product managers and cross functional partners to coordinate and execute marketing campaigns for our healthcare markets and dermatology clinics.
- Coordinates and executes multi-channel promotional marketing campaigns
- Completes and submits creative briefs and works closely with creative team
- Partners with Analytics team to prepare and present campaign analysis and recommends changes to future campaigns
- Presents promotional marketing information to Customer Care and Sales via PowerPoint/google presentations and updates to intranet
- Assist in all areas within the marketing department where needed including special projects
- Assist with updating marketing materials and websites
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year marketing experience in marketing preferred
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Customer-centric, with strong verbal and written skills
- Analytical, resourceful problem solver
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.