Junior Brand Coordinator
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Junior Brand Coordinator supports the product initiatives that drive profitable increases in sales and long-term loyalty for the SmartPractice Healthcare Division.
- Maintains process to ensure all new products are fully set-up for ordering on smartpractice.com, featured in direct mail or catalogs; with appropriate merchandising images, cross-sell, and content
- Evaluates current product mix and proactively finds new opportunities with current vendors, new vendors as well as an up-to-date competitive analysis
- Coordinates licensed artwork with licensees and coordinates approval according to License Artwork Approval Guidelines
- Builds relationships with vendors to ensure we are getting optimal pricing, free product/samples and vendor support for our marketing efforts
- Partners with sales and analytics team to identify accounts to up-sell or reactivate based on the product
- Develops content and training materials, shares product training with sales
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of advertising specialty/promotional products highly desirable
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.