Marketing Specialist II
Our Marketing Specialist II is responsible for driving profitable increases in sales and long-term loyalty of customers through branded, integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns and events. This position must be filled by someone who is analytical, has excellent project management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Converts the strategic marketing plan into multi-channel promotional marketing campaigns.
- Develops lead generation campaigns and support materials for a variety of products and services.
- Ability to create and submit a variety of creative briefs while maintaining messaging and strong brand equity.
- Assist with coordinating changes to marketing collateral and websites.
- Oversee large scale projects with multiple cross-functional partners- while meeting due dates and quantified goals.
- Research, analyze and present data to influence change.
- Use data to adjust and optimize campaigns.
- Ability to work independently to meet the strategic needs of the marketing department.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate brand throughout all marketing materials and events.
- Attend all marketing team meetings to keep abreast of current information and report on specific projects.
- Associate's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related degree. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of database marketing experience required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel skills
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.