Our Material Handler I assembles kits/samples, picks orders by reading pick tickets, completes necessary paperwork, and moves products to the shipping area during order picking or put-away process
- Monday thru Friday
- 10:30a to 6:30p
- Efficiently pick and assemble kits/orders for shipment
- Identify and fill inventory discrepancies via computer data. Restock as needed.
- Provide friendly, accurate, consistent and timely service to our customers.
- Cycle count items as defined by manager
- Properly stage all specified equipment and materials for jobs according to procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Warehouse, assembly, and/or distribution experience helpful
- Material handling, assembly, inventory control, and warehouse/distribution competencies helpful
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users