Material Handler- SmartScrubs
As a SmartScrubs Material Handler you’re responsible to actively participate in both incoming and outgoing material handling activities as needed to meet daily business requirements. These activities include picking and cartonizing product; receiving, labeling and cartonizing incoming goods; put-a-way of incoming goods; packing, staging of outgoing shipments and more. In this position you’ll be required to develop proficiency in all business applications associated with these work activities.
- Part Time
- Monday thru Friday
- 25-30 hrs each week
- Take direction daily from warehouse leads and managers and set work priorities in accordance with the direction given
- Pick, cartonize, sort, route and put away product as indicated by daily work priorities
- Operate packing stations to bundle, pick and stage orders as required for shipping
- Operate Put Wall for required for put wall processing
- Keep work areas well organized and clean
- Highs School or GED preferred
- Experience working in order fulfillment warehouse or similar position preferred
- Ability to lift 40 lbs required
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.