Motion Graphic Designer / Photographer
The Motion Graphic Designer/ Photographer in this position is responsible for executing creative concepts for video, motion graphics, animation, and photography content.
- Responsible for managing and executing all aspects of video and photo campaigns within budget including but not limited to art direction, story-boarding, creation of shot list, scheduling, filming, editing, and other post-production tasks.
- Perform in-studio and on-location photography for product and head-shots
- Create 3D product mockups, image retouching including color correction, resizing and applying clipping paths
- Follow established operational processes and timelines for Video, Promo, and New Products
- Support team with promotional design campaigns and New Products as needed
- Participate in turnover meetings with Marketing to identify campaign objectives. Collaborate with Art Director, Copywriter and Marketing to ensure projects meet objectives, print requirements, deadlines and budget
- Stay current with new developments and trends in advertising, design, art, photography and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design OR minimum of 4 years of video production and graphic design experience required
- Must have experience photographing products and people in a commercial/advertising studio
- Valid and Clear Arizona Driver’s license required
- Must include a link to online portfolio to be considered
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet