Outgoing Materials Lead- SmartScrubs
As SmartScrubs Outgoing Materials Lead you’ll serve as the point person in performing daily activities required to meet customer delivery commitments. This includes generating picking manifests and pulling corresponding product from inventory; pulling, labeling and routing cartonized goods for embroidery processing; identifying goods ready for put wall processing and processing through put wall; staging goods for LPB presort processing as well as other activities necessary for successful order fulfillment. You will also work to ensure all orders are staged, packaged and shipped according to customer delivery requirements.
- Monday thru Friday
- Regularly review reports providing visibility to delivery priorities. Work with SmartScrubs managers to develop a daily work plan designed to meet known deadlines. In accordance with daily plan, perform needed picking, routing and sorting required for successful order fulfillment. Give careful attention to accuracy throughout work activities identifying damages or discrepancies early in the order fulfillment process, promptly put corrective action in place when needed
- Accurate picking, cartonizing, carton labeling, embroidery labeling and carton / product organization are critical for efficient and accurate order fulfillment. As such, your responsible to complete your work with consistent attention to detail as well as perform your work in an expeditious manner.
- Organized and stage cartons for embroidery insource and outsource. Ensure needed documents are prepared and routed. Process and route cartons after embroidery processing complete
- Provide direction to material handlers as needed to insure daily responsibilities of Outgoing desk are completed
- Work overtime as requested by manager
- High School Degree or GED Preferred
- Experience working as lead in order fulfillment warehouse or similar position required
- Ability to lift 40 pounds required
- Good communication skills required
- Able to work well in high demand environment with strong focus on teamwork
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.