Our part-time Pharmacist is responsible for our allergen bank and serves our onsite Wellness Clinic by preparing various commercial and compounded medications similar to a traditional, clinic-based pharmacy. This position is also responsible for pharmacy services including: dispensing, compounding, providing pharmaceutical care support to a multidisciplinary health care team; and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Manages a Limited Service Compounding Pharmacy, compliant with all state and federal requirements
- Fulfill patient-specific prescription orders for the Wellness Clinic (dispensing of traditional, commercial therapies and non-sterile compounding)
- Fulfill patient-specific prescription orders for non-sterile compounded allergen patch testing
- Ensures an adequate number of personnel commensurate with the size and scope of services provided
- Performs prospective and retrospective drug utilization review
- Provides patient counseling as specified by state and federal regulations
- Relief Pharmacist when Pharmacist in Charge is not available
- Licensed, or eligible for licensure, as an Arizona Registered Pharmacist required
- Five Years of Pharmacy Practice Experience is Preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.