Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Print Typesetter reviews and enters orders, takes the data from the order to format type and generate proofs. They check for correct spelling, spacing, and positioning dimensions, and verifies conformity to customer specifications. Ensure correct color usage for the products.
- Monday thru Friday
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Fulfill online, regular, and ASI orders
- Assist in performing Typesetting EDITs as required. Alter the customer’s logos/artwork if needed
- Accurately and consistently process the continuous flow of work orders in a fast-paced environment
- Follow processes for typesetting a job, proofing, and sending the final job to manufacturing
- Work closely with internal team and sales personnel to ensure accuracy of orders being fulfilled
- Layout the information in an appealing way following the correct format
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Understanding of production and prepress environment experience preferred
- ASI order process and communications experience desirable
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet