Product Marketing Manager
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and delivering the global product management and development strategy for our medical grade exam and surgical gloves. This position continually develops a deep understanding of our target customer, testing compelling messaging, partnerships with educators and Key Opinion Leaders, and launching new products. The Product Marketing Manager will also support bridging gaps and working collaboratively with multiple functional areas such as R&D, Operations, Finance, International Regulatory, Sales, Marketing, and International teams.
- Product positioning - Drives product research and customer testing to deliver differentiated product messaging to distributors, educators/KOL, marketers and and sales team; Establishes pricing and promotional marketing plan
- Product go to market - plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on exam and surgical gloves in dental, veterinary and medical fields - how they evaluate and buy gloves; how various procedures, hand pain or skin irritations impact glove choice; how to best educate the market on the importance of hand care; be the expert on the competition and glove manufacturing/regulatory trends
- Customer insights - Provide customer insights and analysis to shape messaging and marketing approach
- Partnerships - Develop a national network of contact dermatitis patch testers (dermatologists/allergists), certified ergonomic professionals, key opinion leaders, school leaders and attend associations/trade meetings
- Distribution - Partner with existing and new distributors/resellers to increase market share; partner with regulatory team to complete applications to distribute gloves internationally; partner with the procurement team and manufacturers to ensure steady inventory levels during periods of increased demand
- Become the voice of the company's glove vision as the in-house authority, with the ability give persuasive presentations on glove fit/feel, ergonomics and skin irritants
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience required
- Previous CPG or B2B product marketing role preferred
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15% with overnight stay
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.