Production Operator- Print
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Production Operator processes jobs per specifications with consistent, acceptable quality, and ensures production schedules are met for our plastic bag converter.
- Third Shift (Sunday thru Thursday 10pm to 6am)
- Second Shift (Monday thru Friday 2pm to 10pm)
- Set up and operate various types of tote bag production equipment.
- Complete all work in a timely manner ensuring department goals and production schedules are met
- Follow preventive maintenance procedures
- Maintain a smooth and effective workflow
- Prepare orders for shipping. Transport finished orders to the shipping line.
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a production environment preferred
- Ability to lift 35 pounds required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.