Our Production Operator processes jobs per specifications with consistent, acceptable quality, and ensures production schedules are met.
-Monday thru Friday
-600am to 230pm
- Set up and operate various types of tote bag production equipment
- Follow preventive maintenance procedures
- Complete all work in a timely manner ensuring department goals and production schedules are met
- Prepare orders for shipping and transport finished orders to the shipping line
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- High School Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a production environment preferred
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.