Our Sales Account Managers sustain and cultivate relationships within an assigned customer account base to promote products and services to maximize sales potential.
- Hourly base ($15.35) plus monthly bonus potential
- Total annual compensation around $48,200
- Regularly call on and actively develop assigned accounts to secure reorders and generate sales
- Meet or exceed established sales and gross profit objectives
- Ensures quality customer support with timely follow-up on inquiries, requests, and processing incoming orders
- Input documentation that is relevant to the assigned customer before and after each call
- Provides input to other sales and marketing teams on customer needs and concerns regarding pricing, products, customer service and support, competition, and procedures
- Answers incoming calls as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Consultative telephone sales experience helpful
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information and skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.