Sales Account Manager
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Sales Account Managers sustain and cultivate relationships within an assigned customer account base to promote products and services to maximize sales potential.
- Regularly call on and actively develop assigned accounts to secure reorders and generate sales
- Meet or exceed established sales and gross profit objectives
- Ensures quality customer support with timely follow-up on inquiries, requests, and processing incoming orders
- Input documentation that is relevant to the assigned customer before and after each call
- Provides input to other sales and marketing teams on customer needs and concerns regarding pricing, products, customer service and support, competition, and procedures
- Answers incoming calls as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Consultative telephone sales experience helpful
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information and skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.