Seasonal Chamber Manufacturing Utility Worker
Our Chamber Manufacturing Utility Worker performs daily activities throughout the manufacturing process according to ISO 13485:2016 requirements. Additional duties will include ensuring that daily production schedules are met, and that manufacturing standards and procedures are followed.
- Monday thru Thursday
- 9am to 4pm
- Meet production schedules, delivery dates and quality expectations.
- Ensure that the product/process will meet or exceed the requirements of our internal and external customers.
- Complete all training assignments.
- Comply with scheduled attendance, breaks and release time.
- Comply with security and housekeeping efforts and with the required use of PPE such as gloves, masks, glasses, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willingness to learn current MS Office software and other programs