Seasonal Marketing Manager
Our Seasonal Marketing Manager completes a range of catalog and e-commerce merchandising projects. This position is expected to last through November.
- Monday thru Friday
- 15 to 20 hours each week
- 2019 Vision Catalog - Complete all analysis and planning of the annual Vision & Hearing Catalog. Partner with marketing coordinators, Product Managers and Creative Dept to develop an annual reference guide.
- Catalog Process Improvement - Partner with the various team members in marketing working on the Dental, Veterinary & Chiropractic Catalogs; Review their process and partner with them to standardize and document the process. Recommend best practices from both a product and marketing perspective.
- SmartPractice.com Landing Page/Category Audit - Review Google Analytics and Cognos Data Warehouse Sales Data; Partner with Marketing Specialist to outline a efficient way to maintain various landing pages; Improve product groups; Recommend plan to avoid duplicate content
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications required
- Minimum of 4 years equivalent experience required
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.