Seasonal Product Marketing Manger
Our Seasonal Product Marketing Manager is responsible for completing a range of product training materials and healthcare marketing projects. This seasonal position is expected to last through November.
- Thursday and Friday
- 5-15 hours a week
- Glove Comparison Guide - Create an easy to reference guide for sales and customer care to utilize that explains the differences in the gloves we sell
- Glove Training - Review existing training materials and refresh the materials. Break the materials down into small sections to be able to complete gloves training monthly to sales & customer care team.
- Glove Specialist Certification - Develop a testing protocol that allows the sales managers to have visibility of glove knowledge retention; deploy tests and share recommendations with reps/manager
- Glove Lead Generation - Review existing glove campaigns and develop a refreshed program to generate new glove users
- Practice Marketing - Partner with our Dental and Dermatology Practice Marketing team brainstorm best practices and opportunities they could leverage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience required
- Previous CPG or B2B product marketing role preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.