Strategic Partnerships Sales Specialist
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit
Our Strategic Partnerships Specialist prospects and engages new business partners by introducing them to our products and services . While maintaining current business relationships to maximize sales potential and growth strategies. Product categories include Soft Claws Nail Caps (pet and vet retailers/distributors), Wholesale Bags, and Group Practices (dental and vet) allowing for a wide range of exciting B2B conversations.
- Monday thru Friday (No weekends)
- Flexible start time
- Base hourly rate of $19.25
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus potential
- Total annual compensation is $60,000 - $70,000
- New Customer Acquisitions - Effectively communicate product value, features, and benefits to prospective customers. Acquire new customers by qualifying leads, developing relationships with decision-makers at every stage of the sales cycle, and manage efficient lead follow-up. Schedule and execute consultative product presentations with decision makers.
- Maintain Existing Business - Actively identify and pursue opportunities to generate incremental sales. Contact assigned customers regularly utilizing various communication tools (phone/fax/email/text). Prepare for calls in advance by doing account and online research. Support existing customers when necessary and escalate service challenges to product support team when appropriate.
- Ensure all new leads and current customers are contacted in a timely manner
- Update all call activity, pricing, and contacts during and/or after each customer contact into the CRM
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales account management required
- Expert in communicating and great interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and ability to build rapport via the phone required
- Previous experience with cold calling is highly preferred
- Highly motivated, competitive, works well under pressure, and is proactive
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users, including the use of e-cigarettes. EEO/AA/M/F/Disability/Vet