Web Designer I
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This entry level Web Designer I designs and modifies our websites from design to function. They take care of site maintenance and updates for several multi-channel brand websites including existing B2B/B2C sites while supporting the Marketing and Sales team staff.
*Great opportunity for a new grad web designer or someone with entry level coding skills who has a desire to learn and grow.
- Translate marketing requests and Photoshop files into revenue generating landing pages and email campaigns
- Partner with Marketing team to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity to the end user experience
- Partner with back-end developers to identify new features to make websites more streamlined and efficient
- Leverage web analytics to understand and enhance the user experience across all site (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Cognos)
- Code a website from scratch without the use of Dreamweaver or equivalent app
- Usability cross browser testing for emails and new website features or bug fixes
- Utilize latest UI / UX trends, front-end techniques, and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of HTML5 & CSS3 Coding highly preferred
- Web development using fluid grids and working in responsive/adaptive web sites using Bootstrap preferred
- E-Commerce Marketing experience helpful
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.