Web Designer- SmartScrubs
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Web Designer will create and update custom websites, fliers, emails and other collateral for group clients, create marketing fliers, emails and other collateral for B2B and B2C campaigns, help maintain SmartScrubs.com, and other projects as necessary. Minimal travel may be required.
Seeking a candidate who is meticulous and detail-oriented with good follow through. Courteous and professional, flexible and able to handle a high volume of work with eagerness, dedication and a positive attitude. Independent work style with the desire and ability to troubleshoot problems, investigate creative solutions, and learn the new skills required to implement them. Passion for keeping up with industry trends and technologies related to email & web design.
- Manage multiple internal projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Work in responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap
- Create responsive HTML emails for B2B and B2C campaigns
- Perform usability cross browser testing for emails and website features
- Design marketing collateral including fliers, digital banner ads, etc.
- Coordinate print production for collateral
- Execute brand consistently across all creative materials
- Demonstrate precision and superior attention to detail in all work
- Maintain strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for communicating to team members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, front-end techniques and technologies
- Maintain knowledge of Social Media design and strategy to assist with reinforcing brand awareness
- Associate of Arts in Web Design required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to hand code Web pages and emails in HTML, CSS and JavaS-cript/JQuery within the Bootstrap framework
- Understanding of clean, effective UX design
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Travel occasionally to help staff out-of-state events at client locations
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users.