Wholesale Business Development Specialist
Ready to work for one of the Healthiest Employers in the Valley?
Because we have won this award for five years running! We are a family-owned company dedicated to helping health care professionals by providing high-quality supplies, services, and patient communications. Our employees are a key part of our success and we actively recruit people who have a drive for excellence, a customer is king philosophy, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Wholesale Business Development Specialist will take the lead in building the business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Primary product focus will be Soft Claws Feline and Canine Nail Caps; Secondary product focus Short-run Bags, Brand Management Web Portals and Custom Printing/Mailing Services.
- Contact prospects on the wholesale pipeline and work to schedule product pitch presentations
- Closely follow the 5-week prospecting schedule and record progress and contacts on the pipeline
- Consistently follow-up with prospects and actively work to create new account
- Responsible for discussing and negotiating contacts. Evaluate and present contract recommendations to Wholesale Manager; Manage contracts for accounts
- Expand the wholesale pipeline by identifying, adding and cultivating new prospects; Continually look for new potential accounts based on ever evolving market needs
- Submit quotes and proposals to current and potential accounts; Communicate changes to product and/or price
- Enter accurate information during and after each contact. Update call activity, pricing management tool, and key contacts
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 2-years of sales experience required
- Wholesale and prospecting experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including PowerPoint required
- Experience using screen sharing software such as Glance, join.me, or another comparable service preferred
In support of our mission statement, "Healthier Practices, Healthier Patients", we have adopted a tobacco-free environment and we choose not to hire tobacco and nicotine users including the use of e-cigarettes.